Happy days – two Sydney dining institutions are set to open in Melbourne today. There's Fratelli Fresh (purveyors of super fresh, ever-delicious and inexpensive Italian fare) and The Cut (a New York-style steakhouse and meat-lovers paradise, serving up ten cuts of primo Aussie beef, with a dry-aging facility on premises).
Both are making their first Melbourne home in the old-world charm of The Alfred in the CBD's Alfred Place, and they're launching in a pretty damn spectacular way. This afternoon at 4.30pm the crew behind Fratelli Fresh and The Cut will launch 50 parachutes off the roof of The Alfred delivering splendid prizes to hungry, would-be diners below. See if you can nab the following swag:
- 5 x dinner for two at Fratelli, worth $150
- 5 x bottles of wine at Fratelli, worth $50
- 5 x complimentary cocktails from Fratelli
- 5 x pizzas
- 1 x year's worth of pizzas (52 pizzas)
- 5 x coffee for the week (5 coffees) from Fratelli
- 2 x $100 bar tab
- 5 x desserts at Fratteli
- 5 x desserts at The Cut
- 2 x dinner for two at The Cut $250
- 5 x bottles of wine at The Cut up to $60
- 5 x complimentary cocktails at The Cut.
Get down there, keep your eyes turned skyward and bring your catching A-game.
4.30pm, Fri July 15. The Alfred, 7 Alfred Place, Melbourne.