ACMI's state-of-the-art cinemas screen top-notch indie films, Australian premieres and restored classics every day. As the winter chill sets over Melbourne there's never been a better time to pop in for a film.
This season, expect music documentaries (Tony Conrad Completely in the Present), urgent political filmmaking (Chauka, Please Tell Us the Time) and selections from the indie hit-making Sundance Film Festival (Sundance Short Film Tour) all exclusive to ACMI. Be sure not to miss Kedi, a documentary dedicated to Istanbul's feline residents that will definitely make you feel warm and fuzzy.
So grab a glass of wine and some popcorn, and kick back in the heart of Fed Square.
You might also like
- Ten big stars in the Alliance Française French Film Festival 2016
- Jordan Peele: “Can you make a horror movie where white people are the bad guys?”
- Win tickets to a Melbourne Filmoteca film screening
- 12 highlights of the Alliance Française French Film Festival
- Meryl Streep on feminism, family and Suffragette