There’s something so intrinsically Melbourne about Bombini Buzz, Arts Centre Melbourne’s newest eatery. Part café and part bar, this venue sits right on the riverfront, beside the likes of Hamer Hall and Southbank. If that’s not Melbourne enough for you, Bombini Buzz also puts the focus on Melbourne makers – everything from the coffee to the Melbourne inspired tarts sold in store are locally made, so you’re supporting local suppliers while you dine.
So why not make the most of it? In collaboration with Arts Centre Melbourne, Time Out readers will be able to win a cultural experience that will not only shine a light on Bombini Buzz’s food and beverage offerings, but also the venue’s proximity to some of Melbourne’s finest establishments.
We’re giving away probably the most Melbourne weekend ever for the weekend of Saturday August 19 and 20. The prize includes:
- Two tickets to see Kimbra’s headline performance at Supersense: Festival of the Ecstatic at Arts Centre Melbourne (valued at $108)
- A grazing plate of local cheeses, meats and dips, cocktails and local beverages at Bombini Buzz to enjoy pre-show (to the value of $150)
- An overnight stay at Mantra Southbank in a Southbank apartment (valued at $289)
- A breakfast of Seven Seeds coffee and treats from Bombini Buzz (valued at $30)
- Visit Arts Centre Melbourne's Sunday Market
To win, simply enter your details below before Thursday July 20.
Terms and conditions in full. By entering this competition you agree to receive relevant communications from Time Out including news, events, offers and competitions.