Wellington is the ideal short break, just a three hour flight away, experience New Zealand’s coolest little capital. The city has also been ranked as the best city in the world for quality of living in 2017 and is notoriously famous for its creative energy, culture, history, nature and cuisine. WellingtonNZ and Time Out are offering one lucky winner and their plus one a trip to Wellington (August 11-13, 2017).
The prize includes:
- Return flights to Wellington
- Two nights’ accommodation in a Superior King room (double or twin) at Novotel Wellington
- Tickets for Beervana, NZ’s premier craft beer festival, 6-11pm, Friday August 11, 2017
- A Wellington Chocolate Factory Tour, 11am, Saturday August 12, 2017
- Tickets for Boomrock Lodge Winter Game Shoot (clay pigeon shooting), part of the Visa Wellington On a Plate food festival, 3.15-9pm, Saturday August 12, 2017
- A There and Back Again Weta Workshop Tour, Sunday August 13, 2017
- A $300 Prezzy card to spend
To win, tell us in 25 words or fewer what you’re most excited about doing in Wellington before Thursday, July 13.
Terms and conditions in full. By entering this competition you agree to receive relevant communications from Time Out including news, events, offers and competitions.