No time to say "hello, goodbye" or you'll miss this magical offer!
The Disney Bedtime Hotline is back, but for a limited time only. Until April 30, parents can call Mickey and co at 1-877-7-MICKEY toll-free before the kiddos hit the hay. Little Mouseketeers will have the option of listening to a good-night greeting from either Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Donald Duck or Daisy Duck! There's a limit of one message per call, so if your tots can't decide on a character, you'll have to use multiple phones (or call on different nights, of course).
Your final chance for a Disney bedtime message is April 30 at midnight PT. We hope—for your sake, Mom and Dad—that the kids will be out cold by the time the clock strikes midnight.
(PSST: Before you tuck in for the night, we hope you caught one of the greatest Disney movies of all time or belted one out with the best Disney songs out there. Move over Elsa, we've got this rendition of "Let It Go.")
Most popular on Time Out
- Disney's free drawing classes teach you how to sketch your favorite princesses
- Tour the real-life locations of Harry Potter's world with Google Earth
- Celebrate the 100th birthday of Deno’s Wonder Wheel with a free coloring book
- New York's kiddie salons share advice on how to cut your child's hair at home
- Best family restaurants in NYC doing delivery