Time is of the essence, Mom and Dad.
NYC's Pre-K for All application process is now open for tots born in 2016 (aka five minutes ago). It's your kiddo's first step into academia, and there's plenty to figure out as you begin this scholastic journey. Fortunately, we're here to help guide you through all-things preschool.
First thing's first:
- Visit the New York City Department of Education to get the process up and running.
- Applications are due on March 16 for those who are interested in enrolling their child in Pre-K in September 2020.
- Check out the list of Pre-K open houses, so you can take a look at the school and see if it is an appropriate fit.
How to apply:
- Download the 2020 NYC Pre-K Admissions Guide, which will answer all pressing Q's.
- Email ESEnrollment@schools.nyc.gov if you need assistance.
- Make sure to print out this handy checklist to keep yourself organized.
Now, consider yourself one step closer to the college application process. Not too strenuous, right? We told you we'd be here for help!
As your little ones begin a whole new chapter, be sure to visit our favorite kids' library branches in NYC, where you can check out the best kids' books for all ages and sit in for a fun storytime for kids. Happy learning!