Move over, Santa—you're not the only one taking house calls.
It turns out, your children's favorite Disney princesses are also up for a quick hello via Zoom. If you're going to be stuck inside, might as well make it magical, right?
Princess & Me, a West Coast-based entertainment company, decided to bring its character visits to the virtual realm. Now's the time to let the little ones chat with Elsa, Ariel, Moana and their other favorite fearless heroines. If they're getting a little anxious with this at-home learning routine and miss their pals, what better way to lift their spirits?
Even better? Disney's leading ladies are also available for group video calls, so if you're hosting a virtual birthday party in the near future, this is the perfect entertainment option. (Singing, crafts, magic tricks are on the list!)
Most popular on Time Out
- Disney's free drawing classes teach you how to sketch your favorite princesses
- Tour the real-life locations of Harry Potter's world with Google Earth
- Celebrate the 100th birthday of Deno’s Wonder Wheel with a free coloring book
- New York's kiddie salons share advice on how to cut your child's hair at home
- Best family restaurants in NYC doing delivery