Once the holidays are in the rearview mirror, winter activities for kids might not sound incredibly enticing. However, NYC provides a few good reasons to feel holly jolly about single-digit temperatures.
Beginning today, interested participants can sign up and book their twofers to awesome attractions. Though there are plenty of exciting options on the list, we scoped out the deals that will be most appealing to the littles, tweens and teens:
- Ice skating at Bank of America Winter Village at Bryant Park
- DreamWorks Trolls The Experience
- Houdini Museum of New York
- Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum
- Madame Tussauds
- National Geographic Encounter: Ocean Odyssey
- Ripley's Believe It Or Not! Times Square
- Spyscape: Interactive Spy Museum
- Tada! Youth Theater
- The Rink at Rockefeller Center
- Yankee Stadium Tours
Have older kids in your brood? Making a solo trip with your spouse? Here are other go-to attractions participating that you need to check out:
- Circle Line Sightseeing Cruises
- New York City Photo Safari
- One World Observatory
- The Chamber Music Society of Lincoln Center
- The United Nations
Make sure you take a good look at the 57 offerings before you book. Also note that some attractions offer online booking and some require onsite vouchers. If you're looking for even more exciting deals, make sure to check out the best Broadway shows for kids and Off-Broadway shows for kids participating in NYC Broadway Week (Jan 21–Feb 10) and work up an appetite for NYC Restaurant Week (Jan 21–Feb 8).
See? Winter isn't so bad after all! Enjoy cashing in on those deals, NYC!
Can't find what you're looking for? Book an adventure for the whole family here.