With a simple wave of a wand, and some kitchen prep, young wizards can indulge in a tasty treat for their next family movie night.
Accio butterbeer! Nothing goes better with a Harry Potter marathon than a sip of the butterscotch-caramel treat. Fortunately for wizards, there are plenty of savory recipes floating around cyberspace, and we found two of the best. In just a few minutes, snackers will feel as though they've landed at the Wizarding World of Harry Potter. Accio deliciousness! (Note for parents: This doesn't actually contain beer.)
Check out these top-notch butterbeer recipes:
While sipping on the sweet drink, we highly recommend that Harry Potter fans check out the Hogwarts digital escape room, enroll in wizarding classes or take a tour of the real-life locations that inspired the creations of this magical, mystical world. And bookworms are particularly in luck: The Harry Potter at Home hub just launched virtual Harry Potter storytimes, starting with none other than the wizard himself, Daniel Radcliffe.
Visit our Things to do at home hub for more ways to enjoy J.K. Rowling's magical fantasy series.
Most popular on Time Out
- Disney's free drawing classes teach you how to sketch your favorite princesses
- Tour the real-life locations of Harry Potter's world with Google Earth
- Celebrate the 100th birthday of Deno’s Wonder Wheel with a free coloring book
- New York's kiddie salons share advice on how to cut your child's hair at home
- Best family restaurants in NYC doing delivery