Before you head out to some of the best Halloween parties in NYC, you must participate in the Village Halloween Parade—NYC’s spookiest procession and one of the best Halloween events in Gotham. With over 50,000 zombies, giant puppets and Donald Trumps taking the streets, you may need a little help with navigation. So hit a Halloween store and dress up in your best costume (or else you won’t be allowed to march), work on your Halloween makeup and get ready for a ghoulishly good time.
RECOMMENDED: Full guide to Halloween in NYC
When is the Village Halloween Parade in NYC?
The Village Halloween Parade is on October 31, 2017 and typically goes from 7–10:30pm.
Where is the Village Halloween Parade in NYC?
The Halloween Parade runs up Sixth Ave from Spring St to 16th St in Manhattan.
Halloween Parade NYC 2017 content
Archive Halloween Parade in NYC content
You might also like
- The best things to do near the Village Halloween Parade
- Kostume Kult organized an impromptu Halloween celebration in lower Manhattan (slide show)
- 8 scary stories for the Halloween season
- The best costumes at the Tompkins Square Park Halloween Dog Parade
- Halloween 2013: The best NYC-themed costumes (slide show)