We won’t lie: The Sundance Film Festival has been good to us. Very good. In 2014, it hosted the world premiere of Richard Linklater’s mighty Boyhood. Then in 2015, it was Brooklyn and the revelatory Saoirse Ronan. Manchester by the Sea knocked us out in 2016. In 2017, Sundance delivered the euphoric Call Me by Your Name—and if that weren't enough, last year, we were traumatized by Ari Aster's game-changing Hereditary. The unifying thread? All five of those films ending up topping our respective lists for the best movies of the year. In short, we trust these curators. Time Out will be in Park City, reviewing all the buzziest titles and unexpected sensations. This page is where the reviews will be collected—bookmark it.
When is Sundance Film Festival?
The annual 10-day festival runs January 24–February 3, 2019.
Where is Sundance Film Festival?
The festival takes place in Park City, Utah.
How do I get tickets to Sundance Film Festival?
Buy tickets at the official festival website.
Sundance Film Festival 2019
Archived Sundance Film Festival coverage
You might also like
- Hot sex on a platter: Steamier than a snoozy Valentine's Day prix fixe
- 10 reasons why Goodfellas is the most important movie of the last 25 years
- Get warmed up for the Winter Village at Bryant Park with these festive photos
- The Hot Seat: John Turturro
- Berlin Film Festival 2013: Paradise: Hope and In the Name Of