We’ve ordered delivery pizza, wine and groceries. But we miss the days of cocktail parties, where even the bad ones usually had a cheese board to nosh on. We love nothing more than heading to our local larder shop and chatting with a cheesemonger about our flavor preferences, while getting to sample a bunch of options from behind the counter. Though sample stations may now feel like a thing of the past, many of the city’s best options for artisanal cheese are still available today for delivery—just in time to accompany tonight’s glass of wine and a movie.
Most popular on Time Out
- The Metropolitan Opera is streaming more free performances every night this week
- New York’s top salons share advice on how to cut your hair at home
- The five best Houseparty games to play with friends
- The best live theater to stream online
- DoubleTree Hotel’s secret chocolate chip recipe has just been revealed