Boston, to say we've missed you would be the understatement of the century. Thankfully, we'll be reunited soon. Like, really, really soon. We're thrilled to announce that we're flinging open the doors at Time Out Market Boston on Thursday, May 13. You'll want to clear your schedule to visit us during opening weekend because we have tons of fun stuff planned—from live music and an oyster bar pop-up to kid-friendly programming.
Of course, the main attraction continues to be our all-star lineup of chefs. Time Out Market Boston will reopen with a smorgasbord of local concepts, with additional names joining us in the coming months. Here's your first look at our reopening roster:
- anoush’ella: Enjoy Eastern Mediterranean cuisine made with fresh, authentic ingredients inspired by the Armenian-Lebanese heritage of owners Nina and Raffi Festekjian.
- BISq: In addition to an eclectic mix of stacked sandwiches, this Cambridge favorite offers an expanded selection of big and bold new dishes from chef Alex Saenz.
- Cusser's Roast Beef & Seafood: Choose between the lauded lobster rolls and mouth-watering roast beef sandwiches at Cusser’s, which began as a street-side takeout window at the Back Bay’s upscale Mooncusser Fish House.
- Gelato & Chill: Gelato master Vincent Turco applies authentic and traditional Italian recipes to produce small batch, handmade gelato using organic and additive free local ingredients.
- Gogo ya (opening this summer): Decorated chefs Tim and Nancy Cushman want to change the way you think about sushi with crispy nori-sushi tacos and fully loaded bento boxes.
- Michael Schlow’s Italian Kitchen: Chef Michael Schlow's celebration of Italian ingredients coupled with time-honored techniques results in belly-warming dishes like Mimi’s famous meatballs with whipped ricotta.
- Monti: Schlow doubles down with wood-fired, Roman-style pies that are topped with specialty ingredients and showcase a perfectly crisp, wonderfully chewy crust.
- Ms. Clucks Deluxe (opening this summer): This Time Out Market exclusive from the Cushmans delivers delicious twists on chicken and dumplings, including the fan-favorite karaage chicken and waffle fries.
- Nu Burger: Time Out Market Boston’s first incubator project, where chef Nina of anoush’ella shares her approach to globally inspired burgers.
- Revolution Health Kitchen: Time Out Market visitors feel their best with RHK's delicious and organic plant-based menu.
- Taqueria el Barrio: Chef Alex Sáenz and hospitality pro Servio Garcia dish out authentic Mexican favorites with flavors and ingredients reminiscent of Northwestern Mexico.
- Union Square Donuts: Co-Founder Josh Danoff and the team behind USD use the highest quality ingredients to create boundary-pushing flavors like Sea Salt Bourbon Caramel and Brown Butter Hazelnut Crunch. As an addition to their offerings, Union Square Donuts will proudly pour specialty coffee and cold brew from the North Shore's Atomic Coffee Roasters on weekends.
Our two bars will be fully stocked to welcome you back in style, so save some room for beer, wine and an ample selection of non-alcoholic beverages. There's a slew of delicious new cocktails to try, too, including a frozen strawberry lemonade margarita served in a pineapple.
And get this: Because we're all still adjusting to being out and about again, we're inviting guests to use the new Time Out Market app to make contactless ordering a breeze from all of our vendors and bars. You can even select multiple menu items from different concepts to create your dream meal. And if you'd rather eat at home, ping us for delivery on UberEats, DoorDash and Caviar.
So, what's on deck for opening weekend? In addition to launching Time Out Tiki Bar and an art installation from Blind Fox, we're rolling out an action-packed lineup of fun stuff to do at the Market. Take a look:
- Thursday, May 13 from 6–8pm: Summer Street Brass Band
- Friday, May 14 from 6–11pm and Saturday, May 15 from 11am–10pm: Mere Point Oysters pop-up and oyster-shucking demonstrations
- Friday, May 14 and Saturday, May 15 from 7–10pm: DJ Tumi (Friday) and DJ Caitlin (Saturday)
- Saturday, May 15 from 2:15–3pm: A visit from Wally the Boston Red Sox Mascot
- Saturday, May 15 at 4pm: Red Sox game live stream
- Sunday, May 16 from 10am–noon: Story time with Boston Music Project
- Sunday, May 16 from 1–3pm: Live jazz with Boston Music Project
We'll meet you at the Market on Thursday, May 13? Can't wait to see you there.
Most popular on Time Out
- We want to hear from you: What's life like in Boston right now?
- The absolute best free things to do in Boston right now
- Discover the all-time best restaurants in Boston
- The 16 tastiest brunch spots in Boston
- The most scenic hiking trails in Boston to explore this weekend