It’s time to get on the Road to Ultra this September as the massive music fest hits Hong Kong for the first time ever, with some of today’s biggest EDM artists. Don’t miss this high octane experience at West Kowloon’s Nursery Park, which mixes an incredible day of music with a skyline to match. Catch beats from the best, including headliners Knife Party, Martin Garrix and Nero (Live), as you dance through the night. There’s even more to look forward to with Carnage, Galantis, Marshmello, Jauz and Thomas Jack also preparing awesome sets to keep you moving. Sound like your kind of party? Here’s your chance to snag a pair of tickets to the one-day-only extravaganza on September 17. Just answer our simple question! hongkong.roadtoultra.com
3 readers will win: A pair of general admission tickets to Road to Ultra Hong Kong on September 17, worth $2,960.
You might also like
- Clockenflap 2016 lineup: The Chemical Brothers, Sigur Rós and M.I.A. headline
- Preview: Macao International Music Festival 2016
- Interview: Taka Hirohama and Yoko Wende on Jazz Summer 2016
- Interview: Brett Anderson and Mat Osman of Suede on Night Thoughts and Britpop
- Interview: Steven Isserlis on period instruments and obscure material