Violist Brett Dean, composer-in-residence for this year's Hong Kong International Chamber Music Festival, takes centre stage this evening with his own composition, Epitaphs, performed by the Borromeo Quartet. Also on the night are Mendelssohn's Piano Trio No.1 and Cesar Franck's Piano Quintet in F minor. To win tickets to the concert, enter below:
5 readers will each win: One pair of tickets to see Epitaphs on Saturday January 21, 8pm at Theatre, Hong Kong City Hall.
You might also like
- Preview: Hong Kong International Chamber Music Festival 2017
- Interview: The Choir of Trinity College's Stephen Layton on two diverse programmes
- Maestro Jerome Hoberman on Beethoven’s Missa Solemnis and the Hong Kong Bach Choir
- Interview: Violinist Tianwa Yang on Mozart and staying childlike
- Interview: Kappellmeister Jimmy Chiang on the Vienna Boys' Choir and Mahler's Symphony No. 8