Summer Splash

Things to do
Recommended

Time Out says

A charity pool party with a view

A pool party with a great cause! Local charity and non-profit organisation Impact HK – best known for their work supporting and assisting the homeless in Hong Kong by creating Kindness Mats made out of plastic – is hosting their first ever pool party that overlooks the Hong Kong skyline. Featuring three live DJs, musicians and dance performances, as well as piles of food and drinks, enjoy having a splash this weekend.

Best of all, 90 percent of all money raised will go towards Impact HK’s ongoing projects and the other 10 percent will go support Project Happiness. 

Details

You may also like
    Best selling Time Out Offers