1. No purchase necessary.
2. One entry per person, no bulk or third party entries.
3. Postal entries for competitions should be sent with your name, address, daytime telephone number, competition you are entering and answer to: Time Out Offers, 4th Floor, 125 Shaftesbury Avenue, London, WC2H 8AD.
4. Email entries for competitions should be sent to email@example.com clearly stating in the subject header the competition you are entering.
5. Competitions are open to all UK residents (over the age of 18 in alcohol, tobacco or travel-related competitions, or in other cases as stated) except employees of Time Out, the companies or organisations with whom the competition or offer is being run, their agents or anyone directly connected with the promotion.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed, mislaid or damaged in the post or offered for delivery insufficiently stamped.
7. Proof of delivery will not be accepted as proof of receipt. Prizes are as stated only and no cash alternatives will be given. However the promoter has the full and free right to alter arrangements or prizes should circumstances change.
8. The winning answers and the names of prizewinners will be made available to those who send an SAE to the competition entry address. The decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. All entries and copyright in them automatically become the property of Time Out.
10. All entrants to competitions and offers are deemed to have accepted these rules and agreed to be bound by them and agree to co-operate in any publicity that may arise.
11. The closing date for receipt of entries is as stated for each individual competition in the magazine or online. The winner will be decided by a random, computer-generated selection from the correct entries received during the promotion period. Decisions of the promoter relating to the drawing and all matters relating to this promotion will be final and binding. The odds of winning a prize will depend on the number of eligible entries received.
12. By providing your email address and entering this competition you agree to receive relevant email communications from Time Out including news, events, offers and competitions.
13. Promoter: Time Out Magazine, 4th Floor, 125 Shaftesbury Avenue, London, WC2H 8AD.
14.PROMOTER: SIMPLY COTTAGES LIMITED, TRADING AS HOLIDAYCOTTAGES.CO.UK ADDRESS: 5 THE QUAY, BIDEFORD, DEVON, EX39 2XX
15. There will be one prize winner, who will win one £1000 holidaycottages.co.uk voucher which must be used in full towards the balance of the winner’s holiday cottage booking.
16. The voucher must be redeemed before 31 January 2015 but the holiday may be taken after this date.
17. The voucher can only be used on one booking and it is not possible to carry forward any of the voucher value to another booking.
18. The prize consists of the £1000 holidaycottages.co.uk voucher only, transport and other extras are not included as part of the prize.
19. The competition is open to UK residents only.
20. One entry per household.
21. No employees, their families or agencies of holidaycottages.co.uk or Acorne plc are eligible to enter the prize draw.
22. No purchase is necessary for participation in this competition. The voucher cannot be exchanged for cash.
24. Virgin Experience Days Gift Card T&Cs
1. No purchase necessary.