HOW TO ENTER
This competition is organised by Time Out Digital Limited (“Time Out”) in association with Heineken UK Limited (“Heineken”). We want you to answer the multiple choice question correctly to be in with a chance of winning (the “Entry”). Submit your Entry by filling out the entry form found at www.timeout.com/london/birra-moretti/competition/win-a-taste-of-italy between 21 July 2015 and 28 August 2015 for your chance to be selected to win an Italian cookery course for two held in a cookery school in Italy, worth 1,800 Euros per person. The prize package includes flights, transport to and from the airport and accommodation at the cooking school. The prize does not include any spending money on the holiday (the “Competition”).
The Competition is only to be entered by individuals who are 18 years old or over. By entering this Competition, you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age and accept our Terms and Conditions as set out below. If you are under 18 or do not accept these Terms and Conditions, you must leave this website immediately.
Time Out reminds you to drink responsibly and recommends you consult the following website for the facts: www.drinkaware.co.uk.
HOW IT WORKS
Complete your Entry by answering the multiple choice question correctly. The correct answers will be entered into a random ballot from which the winner will be drawn.
GENERAL COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The Competition begins at 3.00pm on 21 July 2015 (the “Start Date”). The Competition closes at 11.45pm on 28 August 2015 (the “End Date”).
2. The Competition is open to all UK residents over the age of 18, except employees of Time Out and Heineken Group, its agents, contractors and their family members.
3. Multiple entries will not be accepted.
4. By uploading your Entry, you understand that you are entering the Competition and agree to these Competition rules (the “Rules”). Time Out reserves the right to exclude any Entry from the Competition at any time if they have a reason to believe that the entrant has breached any of the Rules.
5. Copyright in all Entries submitted for this Competition remains with the respective entrants. However, entrants agree that by submitting an Entry to the Competition, they grant Time
Out a royalty free, perpetual irrevocable worldwide licence to use and republish their Entry. This includes sharing the Entry through social media and publication by Time Out worldwide in any of their publications, their websites and/or in any promotional material.
6. The winners will be notified by Time Out by telephone or email on or by Friday 4 September 2015.
7. There is only one winner for this Competition. The Winner will be selected at random by ballot from all valid and correct entries on or by 4 September 2015.
8. The prize package includes an Italian cookery course for two (2) held in a cookery school in Italy, worth 1,800 Euros per person. The prize package includes flights, transport to and from the airport (airport transfers) and accommodation at the cooking school (the “Prize Package”). The Prize Package does not include any spending money on the holiday.
9. The Prize Package is subject to Heineken Terms and Conditions available below.
10. The winner and his/her companion must be aged 18 to attend the Prize Package.
11. All Entries must be submitted by the original writer of the Entry.
12. The Winners may be required to participate in publicity which may include having his/her photograph taken for promotional and press purposes.
13. All Entries considered inappropriate or offensive by Time Out will be disqualified.
14. The winners will be notified using the contact information submitted when uploading their Entry. The Winners may be asked to provide identification. Any Winner who is not contactable or who fails to return contact within 48 hours of notification after reasonable efforts have been made to contact them will be disqualified, they thereby forfeit their right to the prize, no compensation will be given and a reserve entrant will be selected as an alternative winner.
15. The names of the winners may be obtained by sending a written request with a stamped addressed envelope stating which competition you would like the winner’s details for, to Time Out Digital Limited, 4th Floor 125 Shaftesbury Avenue, WC2H 8AD London or by email to email@example.com by 28 September 2015.
16. Time Out’s selection of the winners is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
17. The Prize Package is non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable.
18. Time Out accepts no liability for any loss or damage howsoever caused, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss or damage or personal injury (with the exception of death or personal injury caused by Time Out’s own negligence) suffered or sustained in connection with the Prize Package.
19. In the event of unforeseen circumstances Time Out and Heineken reserve the right to substitute the Prize Package for an alternative of equal or greater value.
20. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of Time Out and which prevents Time Out from complying with these terms and conditions, Time Out shall not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing their obligations. Time Out reserves the right to modify, delay, postpone or cancel the Competition in the event of circumstances outside of its reasonable control.
21. This Competition and the Rules shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
22. By entering the Competition, all entrants consent to the processing of their personal data by Time Out for the purposes of administration of this Competition.
23. The Competition promoter is Time Out Digital Limited of 4th Floor 125 Shaftesbury Avenue, WC2H 8AD London and all references to Time Out shall mean Time Out Digital Limited. Time Out shall have the right to license all and any rights granted to Time Out to its associated companies and licensees.
SPECIFIC PRIZE TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Heineken UK Limited is providing the Prize Package for this Competition and their terms and conditions are available below.
2. The Winner will receive a 5-day cookery course for two (2) people, worth up to 1,800 Euros per person, held in the Toscana Saporita Cookery School, Agriturismo La Casa Rossa, Via Pietra a Padule, # 5102 Massaciuccoli, Massarosa, Lucca 55050, ITALY (which website can be found by clicking on the following link: www.toscanasaporita.net) held on one of the following dates that can be selected by the Winner – September 2015: 13th - 19th, 20th - 26th, 27th - 3rd October / October 2015: 4th - 10th, 11th - 17th, 18th - 24th, 25th - 31st.
3. Time Out is not responsible for any changes to the Prize Package or for any changes to the Heineken terms and conditions as available below.
4. The Prize Package provider reserves the right to change the cooking school for a school that offers a similar or greater experience, should the dates as indicated above are not available once the Winner is has been drawn from the ballot.
5. The Winner and his/her companion are responsible for ensuring they a valid passport and any appropriate visas (if necessary) and obtain any necessary visas and vaccinations for their trip (if required) at the time of their trip.
6. The Prize Package includes economy flights to and from Italy from Florence, Pisa or Rome (depending from the Winner’s location and the landing airport), transport to and from the cookery school from the airport in Italy and the UK, and food and accommodation throughout the course. The prize does not include any spending money during the stay in Italy.
7. The Prize Package does not include travel insurance, personal expenditure, travel costs to airport, local taxes and other incidental costs other than those mentioned.
8. All elements of the Prize Package are subject to availability and are non-transferable. There are no cash alternatives.
ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS FROM HEINEKEN:
a. The Winner will receive a 5 day cookery course for them and one friend / family worth up to 1,800 Euros per person, held in the Toscana Saporita Cookery School, Agriturismo La Casa Rossa, Via Pietra a Padule, # 5102 Massaciuccoli, Massarosa, Lucca 55050, ITALY held on one of the following dates that can be selected by the winner (subject to availability) – September 2015: 13th - 19th, 20th - 26th, 27th - 3rd October / October 2015: 4th - 10th, 11th - 17th, 18th - 24th, 25th - 31st
b. The promoter reserves the right to change the cooking school for a school that offers a similar or greater experience, should the dates not be available once the winner is selected.
c. The prize includes economy flights to and from the UK to Florence, Pisa or Rome, transport to and from the cookery school from the airport in Italy and the UK, and food and accommodation throughout the course. The prize does not include any spending money. Winner is responsible for ensuring they have a valid passport and any appropriate visas (if necessary).
d. Notwithstanding that a winner has been declared, the Promoter reserves the right to determine that a winner is disqualified if the Promoter discovers that a winner was not eligible to enter the competition, is in breach of these terms and conditions or if the entry should otherwise be declared invalid.
e. The Promoter's decision is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
f. There is no cash or other alternative to the prize in whole or in part. Prize is not transferable in whole or in part.
g. The Promoter is not responsible for any third party acts or omissions. We cannot guarantee that the event will be free from disruptions, failings or cancellations. We are not liable for such disruptions, failings or cancellations unless they are caused by our negligence. Any requests for refunds or compensation arising from them should be sent to the operator of the event. We can provide you with their details on request.
h. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend this promotion due to events or circumstances arising beyond its control.
i. The competition and these terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed according to English law.
Promoter:- Heineken UK Limited, 3-4 Broadway Park, South Gyle Broadway, EDINBURGH, EH12 9JZ