Your four-legged friends bring you so much joy at home, why not take them with you while you're out and about in the city? Somerset on Elizabeth Melbourne has recently declared that they are now a pet-friendly hotel, meaning you can holiday in the CBD with your dog or cat.
You won't have to leave your best furry friend behind next time you're after a hotel stay in Melbourne's CBD. Take them with you for a little paw-cation and the crew at Somerset will not only welcome your dog (or cat) but all four-legged guests receive a welcome pack (including a treat and toy), and during your stay a doggy bed with a cosy blanket, access to the pet-friendly courtyard and of course, the necessities like doggy bowls and toilet bags if you're taking the woofer for a walk around town.
Keen for a paw-cation? Enter this competition by November 27 for the chance to win. The lucky pet owner receives:
- A two-night stay with your furry sidekick in a one bedroom Deluxe Apartment at Somerset on Elizabeth Melbourne,
- Breakfast for two adults at Somerset's pet-friendly partner restaurant daily,
- Bottle of wine and cheese platter on arrival (for humans) and a welcome treat for your pet,
- Valet car parking for one car,
- Akumi Naturals dog lead,
- Gift voucher for humans and doggos at the Newmarket Hotel (they make an ace doggy parma).