Ready to hop down the rabbit hole?
Artist Alexa Meade is welcoming visitors (virtually, of course) to her kaleidoscopic Alice in Wonderland-themed pop-up, Immersed in Wonderland. Although the NYC attraction has yet to physically open, visitors are able to take a sneak peek of the 14,000 square-foot space with a super-appropriate Easter activity: a virtual bunny hunt! While you're celebrating the holiday at home, be sure to give this whimsical activity a try.
The online tour will take you through Meade's colorful hand-painted world that will remind you of Alice's own adventures. Plus, it's all for a good cause: For every link shared, Immersed in Wonderland will donate money toward providing Covid-19 PPE wear for medical personnel. Additionally, for all of those who post an image of their favorite cottontail on Instagram by tagging @immersersedinwonerland #WonderlandBunny will be entered in contest to win tickets to the show once it opens—and a cool notebook, too.
Be sure to hop to it! We'll see you—and the bunnies—there!
Most popular on Time Out
- Disney's free drawing classes teach you how to sketch your favorite princesses
- This Harry Potter-themed digital escape room lets you wander through Hogwarts
- NYC Schools: Spring break is canceled for districts across the state
- Join Lunch Doodles with Mo Willems
- Free grab-and-go meals are now available for all New Yorkers