It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas in NYC.
Pumpkin spice is being replaced with cinnamon, ice skating rinks are opening for the season and your favorite toy stores are getting a festive makeover. We won't judge if you've already begun rocking out to Christmas songs for kids, either.
Speaking of which, the American Girl Store fittingly unveiled its star-studded holiday window on Nov 8 as carolers and Ciara kicked off the grand celebration. The star-studded affair also includes the shop's winter wonderland, which is adorned with 350 Swarovski crystal strands. Considering the NYC flagship is located in Rockefeller Center, we're not surprised that the Christmas celebration is decadent and a-doll-able.
Have a look at the merry display!
Make sure to catch the windows before Dec 31! A trip to Rockefeller Center wouldn't be the same without a glimpse!
Plus, the store is hold super-special Christmas events for kids!
- American Girl at Radio City’s Christmas Spectacular ($120, various dates)
- Cirque du Soleil's 'Twas the Night Before' with American Girl ($120, various dates)
- Holiday Doll Hair Salon Spectacular ($28, various dates)
- Santa Brunch ($30, various dates)
- Holiday Tea ($28, various dates)
- Skating at Bryant Park with American Girl ($86, various dates)
Make sure to visit americangirl.com to book your spot at one of these fun events!