It looks like restaurant capital of the sea, Bikini Bottom, is bringing its famed eats above sea level.
For the third installment in its Nickelodeon Flavor Takeover, Milk & Cream Cereal Bottom is showing its appreciation for SpongeBob with a Krabby Patty Ice Cream Slider. From now until the end of the year, those who stop by NYC's beloved ice cream shop will get a taste of the Krusty Krab's most desired meal in dessert form. (Previous takeovers have included Blue's Clues ice cream sammies and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle ice cream pizza.)
Just as lovely as SpongeBob's signature dish, its ice cream counterpart is the perfect treat—especially for these unusually hot days we've been experiencing. For those who are more interested in a scoop of something sweet rather than a slider, SpongeBob's #NICKFLAVORTAKEOVER includes six new flavors (all of which come with a commemorative cup):
- SpongeBob’s Pineapple Under the Sea
- Plankton’s Chum Bucket Full of Cherries
- Squidward’s Salty & Brittle
- Patrick’s Party Like A Star
- Mr. Krab’s Mint Money Chip
- Sandy’s Sea-Nutty as a Squirrel
Most popular on Time Out
- The best fall activities for kids in NYC
- Skate reservations opened for Bank of America Winter Village at Bryant Park
- New York Botanical Garden will ring in the holidays with a new light experience
- NYC DOE reveals a new grading system for the 2020-2021 school year
- Macy’s Santaland is making some changes for its 2020 celebration
Get us in your inbox! Sign up to our newsletter for the latest and greatest from NYC and beyond.