We've discovered the most unique pizza in all of New York City—and you can find it at one of your favorite ice cream shops.
No, that wasn't a typo: Ice cream pizza has landed at Milk & Cream Cereal Bar in honor of Nickelodeon's Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. Show your love for the crime-fighting, sauce, cheese and dough connoisseurs with a slice of pie that's one of the most Instagrammable desserts in town. The combo of cookie crust, strawberry puree, Cocoa Krispy Treats and shaved bits of white chocolate will make the turtle quartet proud.
You can also prove your devotion to Michelangelo, Donatello, Raphael and Leonardo with swirl cups and collectable milkshake cups. Plus, you can find cartoon swag adorned throughout the shop. (We told you this was an Instagrammable spot!) Make sure to stop by before Sept 14 to enjoy the sweets.
Even better? Cory Ng, one of the shop's co-owners says, that more Nickelodeon collabs are underway. Be on the lookout for nods to Blues Clues & You and SpongeBob SquarePants! In the meantime, catch up on your favorite TV shows for kids—with some soft serve, of course.
Most popular on Time Out
- The Bronx Zoo will bring back free Wednesdays
- The best summertime cherry picking NY families love
- The NYC DOE is hosting a virtual information session about returning to school
- Sesame Place is reopening with new safety measures
- NYC to provide free daycare for children ages 3 and up