An amusement park staple is getting a wintry makeover.
If your little ones can't find their balance while ice skating in NYC, why not give ice bumper cars a try? They're making a Kings County debut, and deserve prime-time real estate on your winter bucket list.
Venture to Aviator Sports, the gracious host of Big Bounce America, for the super-cool experience. Taking a cue from the Winter Village at Bryant Park, one of Brooklyn's most popular family attractions will offer families (with kids ages 7 and up) a chance to enjoy a 15-minute session for $13 on a first-come, first-serve basis. Time to channel those Coney Island summer days, but with a few cold-weather modifications!
Before your bumper-car outing, here are a few things to note:
- Sessions run on Fridays from 7:30–10:30pm, Saturdays from 2–5pm and 7:30–10:30pm and Sundays from 1–5pm.
- Aviator Sports states that there are 3 sessions per hour.
- Riders must be at least 7 years old, 36 inches tall and under 300 pounds.
- Flat-toed shoes are required (no ice skates).
- A parent or guardian's signature is required for riders who are under 18.
- Call 718-758-7549 to learn how to add this experience onto birthday parties for kids.