The best things in life are free. Honestly. Here's our guide to enjoying London on the cheap
- Free things to do with the kids in...
- Free museums in London
- Get a free haircut!
- Free music in London
- Free exhibitions
"The best things in life are free", goes the saying, and nowhere is it truer than in London. We've compiled this free guide to the best free stuff in London for those of you who want to explore the capital on a budget. Discover great museums and art exhibtions with no admission fee, and be spoilt for choice with a wide range of free music and entertainment. The only thing you'll be short of is free time.
Most popular free things to do
- Hyde Park Winter Wonderland 2013
- Southbank Centre Christmas Market
- Covent Garden Christmas 2013
- Real Food Christmas Market 2013
- Astronomy Photographer of the Year 2013
- Carnaby Christmas 2013: The Year of the Robin
- Christmas in Trafalgar Square 2013
- Jake and Dinos Chapman: Come and See
- Home Truths: Photography, Motherhood and Identity
- Berwick Street Christmas Market
What to do in London...
The best events happening in the next 24 hours
The best things happening in London this week
Shun the sofa and make the most of your downtime
All you need to keep your diary in check
You might also like
Write your own review
The ultimate New Year's Eve party at The View from The Shard
Three courses and a glass of Prosecco at Chelsea Riverside Brasserie