Terms and Conditions
HOW TO ENTER
This competition is organised by Time Out Hong Kong Company Limited with registered offices at 7/F 40 Bonham Strand, Sheung Wan, Hong Kong (“Time Out”) in association with Hyatt Regency Hong Kong, Sha Tin with registered offices at 18 Chak Cheung Street, Sha Tin, NT, Hong Kong (“Prize Provider”). We want you to answer the multiple choice question correctly to be in with a chance of winning (the “Entry”). Submit your Entry by filling out the entry form found here between Dec 4 2019 and Dec 18 2019 for your chance to win a HK$1,000 dining voucher for food and beverage consumption at Sha Tin 18. (the “Competition”).
HOW IT WORKS
Complete your Entry by answering the multiple choice question correctly. The correct answers will be entered into a random ballot from which the winner will be drawn.
GENERAL COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The Competition begins at 12.15am on Dec 4 2019 (the “Start Date”). The Competition closes at 11:45pm on Dec 18 2019 (the “End Date”).
2. The Competition is open to all Hong Kong residents over the age of 18, except employees of Time Out and the Prize Provider, its agents, contractors and their family members.
3. Multiple entries will not be accepted.
4. By uploading your Entry, you understand that you are entering the Competition and agree to these Competition rules (the “Rules”). Time Out reserves the right to exclude any Entry from the Competition at any time if they have a reason to believe that the entrant has breached any of the Rules.
5. Copyright in all Entries submitted for this Competition remains with the respective entrants. However, entrants agree that by submitting an Entry to the Competition, they grant Time Out a royalty free, perpetual irrevocable worldwide licence to use and republish their Entry. This includes sharing the Entry through social media and publication by Time Out worldwide in any of their publications, their websites and/or in any promotional material.
6. The winner will be notified by Time Out by email within 5 days of the End Date.
7. The winner will be selected at random from a ballot which comprises all the correct answers.
8. The prize package is a HK$1,000 dining credit voucher to be used at Sha Tin 18 or other dining outlets and room service. (the “Prize Package”).
9. All Entries must be submitted by the original writer of the Entry.
10. The winner may be required to participate in publicity which may include having their photograph taken for promotional and press purposes.
11. All Entries considered inappropriate or offensive by Time Out will be disqualified.
12. The Prize Package will be provided by Hyatt Regency Hong Kong, Sha Tin and is subject to their terms and conditions available AT THE END OF THESE T&Cs.
13. The winner will be notified using the contact information submitted when uploading their Entry. The winner may be asked to provide identification. Any winner who is not contactable or who fails to return contact within 48 hours of notification will be disqualified, they thereby forfeit their right to the prize, no compensation will be given and a reserve entrant will be selected as an alternative winner.
14. The names of the winner may be obtained by sending a written request with a stamped addressed envelope stating which competition you would like the winner’s details for, to Time Hong Kong Limited, 7/F 40 Bonham Strand, Sheung Wan, Hong Kong or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org by Jan 4 2020.
15. Time Out’s selection of the winner is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
16. The Prize Package is non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable.
17. The winner must produce their original IC / passport with legible ic / passport number in order to claim the Prize Package. The winner may also be required to produce additional original proof of identity at the discretion of Time Out.
18. Time Out accepts no liability for any loss or damage howsoever caused, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss or damage or personal injury (with the exception of death or personal injury caused by Time Out’s own negligence) suffered or sustained in connection with the Prize Package.
19. In the event of unforeseen circumstances Time Out and the Prize Provider reserve the right to substitute the Prize Package for an alternative of equal or greater value.
20. Time Out accepts no responsibility if the Prize Provider refuses to issue the prize.
21. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of Time Out and/or the Prize Provider and which prevents Time Out and/or the Prize Provider from complying with the Rules, neither Time Out or the Prize Provider will be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing their obligations. Time Out reserves the right to modify, delay, postpone or cancel the Competition in the event of circumstances outside of its reasonable control.
22. This Competition and the Rules shall be governed by the laws of Hong Kong.
23. By entering the Competition, all entrants consent to the processing of their personal data by Time Out for the purposes of administration of this Competition.
24. The Competition promoter is Time Out Hong Kong Limited 7/F 40 Bonham Strand, Sheung Wan, Hong Kong and all references to Time Out shall mean Time Out Hong Kong Limited. Time Out shall have the right to license all and any rights granted to Time Out to its associated companies and licensees.
SPECIFIC PRIZE TERMS & CONDITIONS
“Time Out” will announce the winners as public post on its official Facebook page within five days of COMPETITION END DATE. The announcement includes the name of the winners and their respective answer to the competition question. The winners will be notified separately via email provided by the participants. In the event of exhausting the reserve winners, no further winners will be drawn. Reselection of winner(s) will not be announced on Facebook, they will be communicated to the winner(s) via email only.
Each prize will be presented in the form of a gift certificate and will be mailed to “Time Out” office. “Time Out” will distribute the gift certificates to the winners.