It’s not too late to vote in the Time Out Love London Awards – a chance for you to pick the places you love (from bars and cafés to parks and culture spots) and get us shouting about them. Remember, though: voting closes on Tuesday April 10. Until then, we’ll provide you with inspiration by pulling together some of your cherished London hangouts through the medium of Instagram.
Today’s spotlight is on coffee shops, specifically those that serve up the most stunning drinks. From coloured cups of joe to lavish latte art, here’s our round-up of the very best places to pick up a beautiful brew.
1. North Kensington’s Snaps & Rye is renowned for its sweet little liquorice lattes.
2. Palm Vaults is the Hackney purveyor of pastel-coloured coffees.
3. Wandsworth might not be where you’d expect to taste a rainbow, but Flotsam & Jetsam is serving them by the cup.
4. Instagram favourite Farm Girl in Notting Hill is the place to ‘matcha’ outfit to a latte.
5. New on the Hackney scene, Mare Street Market’s brews are as sleek as its contemporary interior.
6. The coffees at Hally’s are as pretty as they are palatable. Lucky Parson’s Green.
7. Federation Coffee in Brixton is the place to go for expert latte art. Just look at those lines.
8. Peggy Porschen knows how to cultivate a cutesy coffee and lure hordes of Instagrammers to Belgravia.
9. Climpson & Sons might be one of the bigger names on the Hackney coffee trail, but it still pours with grace and elegance.
Now it’s your turn! Have your say by voting for your favourite place to get coffee.
Share the story