One of Chinatown’s best-loved businesses, Dumplings’ Legends, is reopening. The restaurant, known for its tantalising dim sum, is pivoting to a delivery-only model, giving its loyal customers access to a huge range of its dishes including stir fries, xiao long bao and tofu with minced pork.
Chinatown was one of the first places affected by the current crisis, and it has been one of the capital’s hardest hit. Considering its vital place at the heart of London culture, the closure of any of its restaurants would be tragic. Live within the vicinity of the city’s centre? You owe it to London to order a massive platter of dumplings right now.
After more takeaway grub? Bao has now launched its Rice Error delivery service.
Live in zone 4? Don’t worry, there are plenty of great London restaurants doing delivery.
Most popular on Time Out
- Londoners told to wear face coverings in enclosed public spaces
- A drive-in cinema is coming to London this summer
- The National Theatre is streaming a free play every Thursday
- These local London garden centres will deliver plants to your door
- The National Trust plans to reopen UK sites with a new pre-booking policy