Monday night comedy
Tuesday night comedy
If you know Fitzroy's Catfish, you'll know that this little bar does a mean Philly cheesesteak and they sure know a good craft beer when they see one, but they also run comedy nights every Tuesday. Grab a sanga and pull up a chair, laughs from the best comedic talents in town are guaranteed.
The Imperial's lineup reaches high: the likes of Tom Gleeson, Celia Pacquola, Claire Hooper and Tom Ballard have split sides here on a Tuesday night. Catch them in the lead-up to the comedy festival and you might be the first to cheer (or boo) their fresh material.
Thursday night comedy
Friday night comedy
More of a singer?
You might also like
- Improv comedy nights in Melbourne
- Dylan Moran: 'It's like waking up in the bath and one of you is holding a chicken'
- Geraldine Hickey on the benefits of not quitting your day job
- Hannah Gadsby on self-esteem, LGBTIQA rights and quitting stand-up
- Melbourne Comedy Festival stars talk mental health and the serious side of funny business