Guess we're going to need a bigger boat: Our favorite family of sharks plans to join the ranks of the best cartoons for kids.
Nickelodeon just revealed that it will launch a preschool-aged series with the Baby Shark family, a fintastic addition to its animated lineup. Baby Shark's Big Show!—the potential title—will follow our favorite fish and his BFF William as they journey through Carnivore Cove on a slew of adventures.
The good news? Parents have a few months to go before the latest Baby Shark jam gets stuck in their head: The kids' TV show will make its debut (doo doo doo) in December.
“Having the opportunity to dive deeper into this incredible world and create all-new storylines has been extremely exciting, and our head of preschool Eryk Casemiro and his team can’t wait to help grow the Baby Shark universe and fanbase with an amazing new series that captures the heart and spirit of this beloved property,” Ramsey Naito, executive vice president, Nickelodeon Animation Production and Development, said in a statement.
Most popular on Time Out
- The best hiking trails for NYC families to explore
- The best strawberry picking in New York for families
- Six Flags Great Adventure's Safari will reopen as a drive-through experience
- The 2020 Summer Reading program from the NYPL is the best yet
- NYC pools might reopen this summer after all according to Mayor de Blasio