Time Out Hong Kong celebrated the relaunch of its print edition last night with an amazing party that rocked Wan Chai nightclub Ophelia. There was lion dancing (with a twist), drag queens, contortionism, villain hitting and much more going on. Take a look through these photos to see some of the highlights.
And if you haven’t got your hands on a copy of our free, new-look magazine yet, check our blog post to learn where you can do so.
Photos from TOHK’s relaunch party
Looking for a drink with a great view?
You might also like
- Join us at our Time Out Hong Kong Magazine Relaunch Party!
- World-class DJs and spooky surrounds await at Pacha Macau's "Ward 66" Halloween party!
- W Hong Kong brings Lovely Laura and DJ Ben Santiago in the first of their WOO STUDIO series
- Win tickets to the Jack Wills’ Summer Pool Party at the W Hotel!
- Interview: Hardwell on his China residency and Club Cubic’s sixth anniversary gig