Professor Brick realizes that young engineers were disappointed by LEGOLAND New York's delayed opening. As a result, he's giving fans a sneak peek at his highly anticipated ride, the LEGO Factory Adventure. Hold onto your hard hats!
The New York-exclusive attraction is housed in the Bricktopia section of the park and provides a "brick's eyes view" for all those passing through. When entering the ride, guests will magically feel minifigure size and learn how their favorite toys come to life.
Take a look at the ride below!
Pretty sweet, huh? And this is just one of the many unique offerings. After hitting the Dragon's Apprentice Rollercoaster, the LEGO Driving School, and the Splash Battle, to name just a few, we have a feeling your kids will sleep well after spending the day roaming the ground's 150 acres.
Speaking of which, 2021 will be the perfect opportunity for an overnight stay: Although the theme park was originally gearing up for a 2020 debut, the resort wasn't planning to open until 2021. Now, you'll have no choice but to turn that day trip into a weekend trip!
Most popular on Time Out
- The Bronx Zoo will bring back free Wednesdays
- The best summertime cherry picking NY families love
- The NYC DOE is hosting a virtual information session about returning to school
- Sesame Place is reopening with new safety measures
- NYC to provide free daycare for children ages 3 and up