1. No purchase necessary.
2. One entry per person, no bulk or third party entries.
3. Postal entries for competitions should be sent with your name, address, daytime telephone number, competition you are entering and answer to: Time Out Offers, Universal House, 251 Tottenham Court Road, London W1T 7AB.
4. Email entries for competitions should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly stating in the subject header the competition you are entering.
5. Competitions are open to all UK residents (over the age of 18 in alcohol, tobacco or travel-related competitions, or in other cases as stated) except employees of Time Out, the companies or organisations with whom the competition or offer is being run, their agents or anyone directly connected with the promotion.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed, mislaid or damaged in the post or offered for delivery insufficiently stamped.
7. Proof of delivery will not be accepted as proof of receipt. Prizes are as stated only and no cash alternatives will be given. However the promoter has the full and free right to alter arrangements or prizes should circumstances change.
8. The winning answers and the names of prizewinners will be made available to those who send an SAE to the competition entry address. The decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. All entries and copyright in them automatically become the property of Time Out.
10. All entrants to competitions and offers are deemed to have accepted these rules and agreed to be bound by them and agree to co-operate in any publicity that may arise.
11. The closing date for receipt of entries is as stated for each individual competition in the magazine or online. The winner(s) will be drawn at random from all valid entries, and will be notified by telephone, email or post within two weeks of the closing date.
12. By providing your email address and entering this competition you agree to receive relevant email communications from Time Out including news, events, offers and competitions.
13. Promoter: Time Out Magazine, Universal House, 251 Tottenham Court Road, London W1T 7AB. 1. There is only one winner who will receive a pair of economy class return flights on designated airline from London to Hong Kong, coach transfers to and from Hong Kong airport to the hotel, five nights at Langham Place Mongkok, Hong Kong on a twin-share, room-only basis. All incidental expenses not specifically included in the prize, including meals and drinks etc, are the responsibility of the winner and/or his/her travelling companion. The winner and his/her travelling companion are also responsible for any visas and inoculations that may be required to visit the destination that is the prize. The winner and his/her travelling companion must be over 18 years of age and all passengers must hold a valid passport.
2. The winner and his/her travelling companion must travel both the outbound and inbound journeys together. All components of the prize must be taken together. Travel must be completed by 1st May 2014.
3. Prize flights include taxes, fees and charges. Domestic connections and other add-ons are not included in the prize. Any additional travel costs must be organised and funded by the winner. Blackout dates apply. Prize flights must be booked at least 30 days prior to departure date by following the instructions provided in the notification. Failure to book within 30 days of winning notification will automatically disqualify the winner. All flight and accommodation is subject to availability and capacity control.
4. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes. Once flight and accommodation are booked, no changes can be made. No upgrades are allowed.
5. Neither Hong Kong Tourism Board nor Langham Place Mongkok, Hong Kong accepts responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by the winner and/or his/her companion as a result of accepting or taking the prize.
Support Time Out
We see you’re using an ad-blocker. Ad revenue is Time Out’s main source of income. The content you’re reading is made by independent, expert local journalists.
Support Time Out directly today and help us champion the people and places which make the city tick. Cheers!Donate now