As much as we love LA—and we do, we really do—there has been a time or two when we've considered moving to a new city; maybe New York, Chicago, or dare we say Portland. But then we think about all the FOMO we would have if we left, and we suddenly remember just how amazing living in LA is. Don't believe us? Check out the top 10 things we'd have serious FOMO over if we ever left LA, and remember just how lucky we all are to live in the City of Angels.
1. Going to the beach in November—and actually being able to lay out or get into the water.
4. The chance to see Adele at Staples Center not one night but eight!
5. Being able to freak out about a 3.2-magnitude earthquake on social media.
6. Being able to freak out about rain on social media.
7. Seeing Rihanna and Drake at the Nice Guy.
8. The ability to go to Disneyland on a whim (and no, sorry Florida, Disneyworld is not the same).
9. Being able to enjoy a drink on a rooftop year-round.
What would cause LA FOMO for you? Let us know in the comments section below.