It's that time again: when hundreds of funny people vie for your chuckles in the Melbourne International Comedy Festival (Mar 28-Apr 22). Join us as we meet the talented people behind the laughs, offer our tips for doing the festival right and our picks of the program.
Looking for more things to do in Melbourne? Take a look at our bucket list.
What to see if you like...
The secret lives of comedians
You might also like
- Melbourne Comedy Festival stars talk mental health and the serious side of funny business
- The Bedroom Philosopher on the mental health hazards of being a comedian
- Alan Carr, Britain's chatty man is heading our way
- Writing a show with Matt Okine
- Melbourne International Comedy Festival cabaret, circus and all the rest