Brooklyn, NY, is Manhattan’s neighbor, but a notable borough in its own right. If it were its own city, it would be the third-most populous one in the country. And every neighborhood in the city wants to be the next Williamsburg (at least until the L train shuts down). When you consider the best restaurants in the nabe, including some of the best New York pizza, as well as sick spots to see graffiti, and all the iconic Brooklyn attractions, like one of the best NYC parks Prospect Park, you’ll realize why hipsters flock to Kings County.
Things to do in Brooklyn
You might also like
- Williamsburg, Brooklyn, map: Subway and street map of Williamsburg
- Check out the most beautiful photos of spring in New York 2015
- Impress your friends with these facts
- Vintage New York: Retro hangouts and their modern equivalents
- Know your New York cyclist: A user's guide to identifying New York bikers