100 best New York restaurants
From unimpeachable classics to buzzy newcomers courting the food-world cognoscenti, these are the 100 best New York restaurants you need to know about right now.
Photograph: Caroline Voagen Nelson
Where are you eating tonight? With hot new venues opening each week, it’s tough to keep track of the best New York restaurants—the impeccable landmarks that never disappoint, the divey honky tonks serving life-changing brisket, and the sexy upstarts everyone who’s anyone is clamoring to try. Whether you’re craving an artful tasting menu, a soul-satisfying platter of crackling fried chicken or simply a great bloody steak, there’s a New York restaurant that will satisfy. Here are the best of them: The 100 places that Time Out New York’s food editors can’t do without. Did we miss your favorite New York restaurant? Join the conversation in the comments.
You might also likeSee more in Restaurants
Share your thoughts
- 100 best New York restaurants
- Best steakhouses in New York
- Best burgers in New York
- 100 best New York restaurants: Japanese restaurants
- Best Italian restaurants in New York
- Best bakeries in New York
- 100 best New York restaurants: French restaurants
- East Village restaurant guide: The best places to eat now
- Best New York restaurants by cuisine
- Best Mexican food in New York