(1) Tickets are subject to availability and will be allocated on a first-come, first-served basis via the booking widget on the website.
(2) Only Time Out Cardholders with a valid membership are entitled to book tickets.
(3) Users who successfully claim tickets must print them or have them available to view on a mobile device on the day of the event.
(4) Failure to provide a ticket may result in the person being turned away from the event.
(5) Unless otherwise stated, a maximum of 2 tickets are redeemable per Cardholder. Should a Cardholder exceed this maximum, Time Out reserves the right to cancel tickets without notice.
(6) No cash alternative.
(7) No late admittance.
(8) In the event of an event being cancelled, changed or relocated, Time Out may at its own discretion allocate tickets to another Time Out Card event or provide access to ticketholders on an alternative date, location or time. No form of compensation, financial or otherwise will be given.
(9) Tickets may not under any circumstances be resold for financial or any other material gain.
(10) Each ticket is valid for:
i. Entry to the MBNA Thames Clippers private cruise on Thursday February 18.
ii. One complimentary drink on the boat.
iii. Guaranteed access to the Old Dirty Brasstards gig at Brooklyn Bowl on February 18.
iv. A complimentary drink (as detailed on the drinks token that will be provided on the boat) at Brooklyn Bowl.
v. A wristband entitling the holder to a £10 food offer.
vi. A single ticket valid for 12 months from the date of issue for use on any MBNA Thames Clippers service at any time.
You might also like
- Time Out Card Event: Handel & Hendrix in London
- Review 'Dheepan' and Win a Movado Watch
- Time Out Card competition: Win a VIP night at 'Cabaret des Distractions' at Café de Paris
- Win a private helicopter flight for you and five friends
- Time Out Card competition: Win tickets to the Isle of Wight Festival Reunion at Koko