1. No purchase necessary.
2. One entry per person, no bulk or third party entries.
3. Postal entries for competitions should be sent with your name, address, daytime telephone number, competition you are entering and answer to: Time Out Card, Universal House, 251 Tottenham Court Road, London W1T 7AB.
4. Email entries for competitions should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly stating in the subject header the competition you are entering.
5. Competitions are open to all valid Time Out Cardholders over the age of 18, except employees of Time Out, the companies or organisations with whom the competition or offer is being run, their agents or anyone directly connected with the promotion.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed, mislaid or damaged in the post or offered for delivery insufficiently stamped.
7. Proof of delivery will not be accepted as proof of receipt. Prizes are as stated only and no cash alternatives will be given. However the promoter has the full and free right to alter arrangements or prizes should circumstances change.
8. The winning answers and the names of prizewinners will be made available to those who send a SAE to the competition entry address. The decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. All entries and copyright in them automatically become the property of Time Out.
10. All entrants to competitions and offers are deemed to have accepted these rules and agreed to be bound by them and agree to co-operate in any publicity that may arise.
11. The closing date for receipt of entries is as stated for each individual competition in the magazine or online. The winner(s) will be drawn at random from all valid entries, and will be notified by telephone, email or post within two weeks of the closing date.
12. By providing your email address and entering this competition you agree to receive relevant email communications from Time Out including news, events, offers and competitions.
13. Promoter: Time Out Magazine, Universal House, 251 Tottenham Court Road, London W1T 7AB.
1. Prize valid on 20th of July only.
2. The competition will close at noon on Thursday 17th of July.
3. Prize valid for the winners plus one guest only.
4. Winners will be notified by midnight Thursday 17th of July.
The Library Pot
A boardgames cafe in Richmond that serves food. Each session is £5 for unlimited gameplay.
Venue says: “Play more games! Civilisation launch party on Friday March 2: £5 entry includes a free drink and a chance to win Civilisation.”
You might also like
- Time Out Card competition: Win tickets to see The Carnabys, Cortes and The Greasy Slicks
- Win a trip to bold and beautiful California
- Terms and Conditions: Win an exclusive behind the scenes champagne tour of Madame Tussauds for you and ten friends
- Time Out Card competition: Win tickets to Joe Bonamassa at the Eventim Apollo
- Win an originale Milan shopping trip