Calling all bike lovers! Fixation London are inviting Time Out Cardholders to celebrate the end of their first summer in Seven Dials. They'll be showcasing some of the UK’s first ladies’ single-speed bikes, as well as their new Tender mixie. Not sure what a Tender bike is? This is your chance to find out (it’s a trend, trust us). You’ll also be able to have a last look at ‘Abstraction’, an exhibition by local artists Emily Leonard, Carla Nizzola and Steggynicks, who will be there on the night. Earlham Street Clubhouse will be dishing up their famous pizzas and shaking up delicious cocktails, while event sponsors Heineken will be laying on the chilled beers. This exclusive event will be taking place on the evening of Thursday October 22.
To be in with a chance of winning, please enter the ballot below:
You might also like
- Time Out Card competition: PLDN and Hothi & Othi present some of London's best emerging artists
- Time Out Card competition: Win tickets to 'In the Heights'
- Time Out Card competition: Win a pair of tickets to the Red Bull Air Race
- Time Out Card competition: Win a pair of tickets to 'Absent'
- Time Out Card competition: Win tickets to the LAPADA Art & Antiques Fair