The Cavendish London is a 4-star, 230-room hotel on Jermyn Street, just minutes from the bright theatres, tempting shops and buzzing restaurants and bars of the West End. The hotel prides itself on its high standards of service and exceptional staff, so your stay with them will be flawless from beginning to end. Petrichor, the hotel's restaurant, holds an AA Rosette for its wonderful seasonal food, with ingredients sourced locally and sustainably wherever possible.
The winner of this competition will also receive a Time Out Card.
For your chance to win, just answer the question below.
Terms and conditions apply. By entering this competition you agree to receive relevant communications from Time Out including news, events, offers and competitions. This competition will close at midnight on October 30 2013.
The Marlin group, who have serviced apartments hotels all over the city – including Stratford, Canary Wharf and London Bridge – have set up in busy Waterloo. Their neat, stylish rooms come with kitchenettes and lounge areas, so you can have a few home comforts while on your trip away.
Venue says: “In Waterloo, right in the heart of the action, minutes from Big Ben, the London Eye and Southbank. Enjoy London the Marlin Way.”
You might also like
- Win a trip to the Budweiser Budvar Brewery in the Czech Republic or Budvar Tankové Pivo vouchers
- Win a £500 shopping spree and a luxury hotel stay
- Win a family theatre outing and a Family & Friends Railcard
- Win a trip to Malawi’s Lake of Stars Festival
- Win two tickets to the European premiere of 'Casa Valentina'