1. No purchase necessary.
2. One entry per person, no bulk or third party entries.
3. Postal entries for competitions should be sent with your name, address, daytime telephone number, competition you are entering and answer to: Time Out Card, 4th Floor, 125 Shaftesbury Avenue, London, WC2H 8AD.
4. Email entries for competitions should be sent to email@example.com clearly stating in the subject header the competition you are entering.
5. Competitions are open to all valid Time Out Cardholders over the age of 18, except employees of Time Out, the companies or organisations with whom the competition or offer is being run, their agents or anyone directly connected with the promotion.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed, mislaid or damaged in the post or offered for delivery insufficiently stamped.
7. Proof of delivery will not be accepted as proof of receipt. Prizes are as stated only and no cash alternatives will be given. However the promoter has the full and free right to alter arrangements or prizes should circumstances change.
8. The winning answers and the names of prize winners will be made available to those who send a SAE to the competition entry address. The decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. All entries and copyright in them automatically become the property of Time Out.
10. All entrants to competitions and offers are deemed to have accepted these rules and agreed to be bound by them and agree to co-operate in any publicity that may arise.
11. The closing date for receipt of entries is as stated for each individual competition in the magazine or online. The winner(s) will be drawn at random from all valid entries, and will be notified by telephone, email or post within two weeks of the closing date.
12. By providing your email address and entering this competition you agree to receive relevant email communications from Time Out including news, events, offers and competitions.
13. Promoter: Time Out Magazine, 4th Floor, 125 Shaftesbury Avenue, London, WC2H 8AD.
Additional terms and conditions for Foodies Festival competition
1. Prizes valid on 28th November only.
2. The competition will close at midnight on Monday 17th of November 2014.
3. Prize valid for 2 people only.
4. Any additional food or drink consumed must be paid for by the Cardholder.
5. Winners will be notified by midnight Tuesday 18th of November 2014.
Greedy Cow is one of the few places in Mile End not serving sweaty donners, fried chicken or cups of terrible coffee. For this, as well as its commitment to carnivores, it should be applauded. The menu offers burgers every which way – from kangaroo to wagyu beef – and great variety in its cuts of steak. In the upstairs dining room, cowhide furniture and bovine prints on the wall lay it on a bit thick, while cheesy muzak (or should that be moozak?) nearly pushed us over the edge. Maybe they were trying to relax the wagyu some more? If so, it did the trick – it tasted as a highend burger should. A plump fillet steak with a piquant peppercorn sauce was near- perfect, although rarer than requested. Desserts were solid; a chocolate fondant with a molten centre and a creme brûlée torched at the table for kicks. Where Greedy Cow really excels, though, is in its service. Our warm waitress seemed genuinely interested in her customers. Grab a seat in the rustic restaurant downstairs where the tackiness is left behind, chew the cud with staff and you'll be in for some enjoyable meats out east.
Venue says: “Now serving our 'greedy breakfast', Saturday and Sunday 8am-noon.”
You might also like
- Time Out Card competition: Win tickets to see The Carnabys, Cortes and The Greasy Slicks
- BBL Trophy Semi-Finals Time Out Card terms and conditions
- Time Out Card competition: Win a curated tour of the 'Ancient lives, new discoveries' exhibition and afternoon tea
- Terms and Conditions: Win a trip for two to Madrid
- Time Out Card competition: Win tickets to ‘The Art of the Brick’