Guaranteed to knock your Tudor stockings off, Dr Matthew Green, a renowned local historian and broadcaster, will bring his new book ‘London: A Travel Guide Through Time’ to life in an immersive talk and meal.
Cardholders are invited to join him and his time travelling friends on a fantastical journey through the sights, sounds and smells of London Town, accompanied by delicacies and drinks of the appropriate era! You’ll be invited to munch on medieval ribs and Shakespearean fish burgers and guzzle 'bitter Mohammedan gruel' and Baroque hot chocolate. With cinematic projections, immersive soundscapes, live-action performances and a hail of historical perfumes, this will be a multi-sensory feast to remember.
From Shakespeare to Queen Victoria, bear pits to music halls, saints to sinners, lucky winners will be invited to sit back and relax on February 10 at this uniquely curated experience at The Proud Archivist in Haggerston.
For more details of Dr. Green’s book, please see here
To be in with the chance of winning, please enter the ballot below:
You might also like
- Time Out Card competition: PLDN and Hothi & Othi present some of London's best emerging artists
- Time Out Card competition: Win a private preview screening with the Doc 'n Roll Film Festival
- Time Out Card competition: Win tickets to the Isle of Wight Festival Reunion at Koko
- Time Out Card competition: Exclusive invitation to live music at the Phoenix Artist Club
- Time Out Card competition: Win tickets to the launch of Acoustic East 2015