HOW TO ENTER
This competition is organised by Time Out Digital Limited (“Time Out”). We want you to enter into the prize draw to have a chance of winning (the “Entry”) prizes offered by Time Out. Submit your Entry by filling out the entry form found via www.timeout.com/clerkenwell between Tuesday 14th July and Wednesday 15th July for your chance to be selected to win one of the Prizes (the “Competition”).
The Competition is only to be entered by individuals who are employees of Starcom Media Vest Group (“Starcom Media”) and 18 years old or over. By entering this Competition, you are confirming that you are an employee of Starcom Media and at least 18 years of age and accept our Terms and Conditions as set out below. If you are under 18 or do not accept these Terms and Conditions, you must leave this website immediately.
HOW IT WORKS
Complete your Entry by entering the ballot, from which the winners will be randomly drawn.
GENERAL COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The Competition Period. The Competition begins at 00.01 am 14th July 2015 (the “Start Date”). The Competition closes at 11.45pm Wednesday 15th July (the “End Date”).
2.The Competition is open to all employees of Starcom Media Vest Group over the age of 18, except, its agents, contractors and their family members.
3. Multiple entries will not be accepted.
4. By uploading your Entry, you understand that you are entering the Competition and agree to these Competition rules (the “Rules”). Time Out reserves the right to exclude any Entry from the Competition at any time if they have a reason to believe that the entrant has breached any of the Rules.
5. How to enter the Competition: enter your full name, job title and email address into the Entry form.
6. Copyright in all Entries submitted for this Competition remains with the respective entrants. However, entrants agree that by submitting an Entry to the Competition, they grant Time Out a royalty free, perpetual irrevocable worldwide licence to use and republish their Entry. This includes sharing the Entry through social media and publication by Time Out worldwide in any of their publications, their websites and/or in any promotional material.
7. The winners will be notified by Time Out by telephone or email within 24 hours of the End Date.
8. The winners will be selected by a random, computer-generated selection from the entries received during the Competition period.
9. The prizes include: 10 Time Out Cards, 1 pair of festival tickets and 5 pairs of tickets to a film preview screening (altogether the “Prizes” or individually “One Prize”). Each Winner can only win One Prize. Each Prize is individual from one and another.
10. The winners must be aged 18.
11. All Entries must be submitted by the original writer of the Entry.
12. The Winners may be required to participate in publicity which may include having his/her photograph taken for promotional and press purposes.
13. All Entries considered inappropriate or offensive by Time Out will be disqualified.
14. The Prizes will be provided by Time Out.
15. The Winners will be notified using the contact information submitted when uploading their Entry. The Winners may be asked to provide identification. Any Winner who is not contactable or who fails to return contact within 48 hours of notification after reasonable efforts have been made to contact them will be disqualified, they thereby forfeit their right to the prize, no compensation will be given and a reserve entrant will be selected as an alternative winner.
16. The names of the winners may be obtained by sending a written request with a stamped addressed envelope stating which competition you would like the winner’s details for, to Time Out Digital Limited, 4th Floor 125 Shaftesbury Avenue, WC2H 8AD London or by email to email@example.com by one month after End Date.
17. Time Out’s selection of the winners is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
18. Each Prize is non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable.
19. Time Out accepts no liability for any loss or damage howsoever caused, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss or damage or personal injury (with the exception of death or personal injury caused by Time Out’s own negligence) suffered or sustained in connection with the Prize Package.
20. In the event of unforeseen circumstances Time Out reserves the right to substitute One Prize for an alternative of equal or greater value.
21. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of Time Out and which prevents Time Out from complying with these terms and conditions, Time Out shall not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing their obligations. Time Out reserves the right to modify, delay, postpone or cancel the Competition in the event of circumstances outside of its reasonable control.
22. This Competition and the Rules shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
24. The Competition promoter is Time Out Digital Limited of 4th Floor 125 Shaftesbury Avenue, WC2H 8AD London and all references to Time Out shall mean Time Out Digital Limited. Time Out shall have the right to license all and any rights granted to Time Out to its associated companies and licensees.
SPECIFIC PRIZE TERMS & CONDITIONS
- All Time Out Card Prizes are provided by Time Out and are subject to acceptance of Time Out Card Terms and Conditions which you be found by clicking on this link: http://www.timeout.com/london/shop/terms-and-conditions-card
- The pair of Festival Tickets is provided by LocknLoad (http://www.locknloadevents.com/) and is subject to terms and conditions that can be found here: http://www.southwestfour.com/terms-conditions.
- Film preview screening Tickets: each pair of the 5 pair of tickets is provided by a supplier of Time Out. Each Winner of each pair of ticket to attend the film preview screening will receive an email confirmation from Time Out which will include the terms and conditions applicable to the film preview screening. Time Out has no control over the film preview screening and is not responsible in the event of cancellation.
Fresh and clean, fun and colourful, and undoubtedly Eastern Mediterranean – when it comes to this cute little Levantine diner nestled just off Old Brompton Road, those adjectives could either be describing the food, the decor or the staff. A bustling open kitchen is the first thing you see when you go in, but the eye quickly shifts to the brightly coloured walls, clashing with dizzily patterned furniture. The clientele seems to be a mix of tourists and locals, but all are given the same merry reception, as if they’ve just come back for the third night running. Ceru promises the best of an area covering Turkey to Syria to Israel (and everything in between). Of our dips and green bits, the crisp apple, mint and pomegranate salad outshone the pancar beetroot offering by a country mile, but there were plenty of other intriguing numbers that will guarantee our return. Shish taouk, chicken tikka by another name, was perfectly cooked and plenty for two. Persian kaftas (beef patties) came slighly dry but were lifted by a tarator (tahini and lemon) sauce. Elsewhere, the zucchini and feta fritters were too stodgy to finish but a failsafe go-to of halloumi with harissa and grilled peppers more than saved the day. If you somehow have shares in pomegranates, rejoice! They have a way of studding, sprinkling or topping most things with them, but not to the point of overdosing. And be warned, the thanks and goodbyes were even more enthusiastic than the welcome. But you can’t really have to
Venue says: “Lively Levantine mezze restaurant, gluten-free, healthy yet indulgent small plates. Offering express lunch platters and weekend brunch.”