Chicago’s Goose Island Brewery has been a true innovator on the craft beer scene since 1988. On February 26, Time Out Cardholders are invited to sample some of its choicest and most flavoursome brews in the Barrel Ageing Warehouse at Craft Beer Rising. As well as free entrance to CBR 2016 (worth £20), you’ll get to join Goose Island’s Head Innovation Brewer, Tim Faith, in a tasting of five beers including the amazing Bourbon Country barrel-aged stout and the barrel-fermented ‘Sour Sisters’.
The tasting experience will take place between 7.30pm-8.30pm on Friday February 26.
All attendees must be aged 18 or over.
Drink responsibly www.drinkaware.co.uk
To be in with the chance of winning, please enter the ballot below:
Demoiselle by Galvin
Located at Harrods, just around the corner from the department store's Georgian restaurant, this new dining spot from the Galvin brothers' stable benefits from a bucketload of light. There's a terrace too, if you feel the window frames, grilles, jambs and whatnot are getting in the way of your sun. An accessible food menu ranges from shellfish bisque with cheese straws, charcuterie boards and Galvin-cure smoked salmon to spatchcock poussin cooked on the Josper grill. Lemon sole meunière with brown shrimps and cucumber and a baked lobster fishcake also feature. Desserts include crème caramel and tarte-tatin with crème Normande. French and English cheeses are available, too.
Venue says: “Join us for the two best meals of the day - brunch and afternoon tea!”
You might also like
- Time Out Card competition: Win tickets to an Audrey Hepburn exhibition and exclusive film screening
- Time Out Card competition: Win a pair of tickets to the Red Bull Air Race
- Time Out Card competition: Win tickets to the launch of Acoustic East 2015
- Time Out Card competition: Win a VIP night at 'Cabaret des Distractions' at Café de Paris
- Time Out Card competition: Exclusive night of Brazilian song