She was one of the world's most glamorous and most photographed stars. From her early career as a chorus girl in London's West End to her Hollywood heyday and philanthropic work in her later years, Audrey Hepburn's life as a twentieth-century icon is beautifully illustrated in must-see exhibition 'Audrey Hepburn: Portraits of an icon', which includes some rarely seen prints from top photographers.
Time Out Cardholders will have the opportunity to explore the exhibition in a private out-of-hours view before watching her shine as the effortlessly stylish Holly Golightly in a pop-up screening of 'Breakfast at Tiffany's'. courtesy of Rooftop Film Club, at the National Portrait Gallery. This event takes place on Monday July 20.
For your chance to win, please enter the ballot below:
You might also like
- Time Out Card competition: Win a private dinner aboard the luxury Sunborn Yacht
- Time Out Card competition: Win tickets to an exclusive Angostura Rum tasting masterclass
- Time Out Card competition: Win tickets to the Isle of Wight Festival Reunion at Koko
- Time Out Card competition: Exclusive invitation to live music at the Phoenix Artist Club
- Time Out Card competition: Win tickets to the LAPADA Art & Antiques Fair