The Science Museum’s most ambitious exhibition to date, ‘Cosmonauts: Birth of the Space Age’, supported by BP, traces the dramatic story of Russia’s yearning for space and the heroic achievements that turned that dream into reality. Showcasing the largest collection of Russian spacecraft and artefacts ever to be displayed outside the country, this once-in-a-lifetime exhibition captures the enormous cultural and historical impact that space exploration has had upon the world. We’ve got 100 tickets to give away to Cardholders!
Tickets will be valid to redeem until February 27 2016. ‘Cosmonauts’ is open until 10pm every Friday, so why not bring some friends, enjoy a themed cocktail from the Cosmonauts café and make a night of it?
To be in with the chance of winning, please enter the ballot below:
You might also like
- Time Out Card competition: Preview screening of 'Brooklyn'
- Time Out Card competition: Win a pair of tickets to Foodies Festival, Clapham Common
- Time Out Card competition: Exclusive night of Brazilian song
- Time Out Card competition: Win a private dinner aboard the luxury Sunborn Yacht
- Time Out Card competition: Win tickets to 'Raleigh Ritchie Presents' at the Prince Charles Cinema