In a street in Mayfair, separated by just a brick wall, are the former homes of two of history’s most important, innovative and influential musicians – George Frideric Handel (1685-1759) and Jimi Hendrix (1942-1970).
Time Out Cardholders are invited to Handel & Hendrix in London in its opening week for a unique opportunity to explore their two lives and homes. Winners will get to visit Hendrix’s flat and Handel’s house on February 12, with activities and quizzes, and also receive a goodie bag and a discount on their first drink at The Iron Duke on Avery Row.
Please note terms and conditions apply.
You might also like
- Time Out Card Event: Preview screening of 'Janis: Little Girl Blue'
- Foodies Festival, Clapham Common Terms and Conditions
- Time Out Card competition: Win tickets to an Audrey Hepburn exhibition and exclusive film screening
- Time Out Card competition: Win tickets to 'Raleigh Ritchie Presents' at the Prince Charles Cinema
- Time Out Card competition: Win tickets to 'In the Heights'