EatAbout is the alternative to restaurants where you dine in the home of a chef. Dubbed the 'AirBnb of Food', EatAbout brings diners closer to the source of their food and the person cooking for them. Many chefs source local, quality ingredients, often growing vegetables in their home gardens for seasonal menus. As the calibre of chefs range from enthusiastic home cooks to Michelin-trained, EatAbout meals often exceed comparable meals served in restaurants. You’ll love the food and the intimate atmosphere you can really only find at home.
For your chance to win this exclusive experience, enter the ballot here
You might also like
- Time Out Card competition: Win tickets to an exclusive Winemaker's Dinner
- Time Out Card competition: Win tickets to a unique tasting experience at Craft Beer Rising
- Time Out Card competition: Win tickets to OnBlackheath festival
- Time Out Card competition: Win a pair of tickets to 'Absent'
- Time Out Card competition: Exclusive Imax screening of 'Robots 3D' at the Science Museum