Karousel Music is a not-for-profit Community Interest Company giving a platform in London to some of the most talented up-and-coming musicians. On Monday September 14 three stellar artists will be performing at the Phoenix Artist Club. A cult hero in his native Northern Ireland, Karousel’s Pat Dam Smyth will be sharing the worldly, emotional depth of his music. Next up, their ‘rare miracle’ Ida Wenøe, will take to the stage with her strong and distinctively Nordic vocals. And special guests, US band SHEL – four very unique sisters – have been creating quite a storm with their beautiful and cohesive performances. We’ve got 45 pairs of tickets for Time Out Cardholders. All of these artists are tipped for success, so don’t miss out!
For your chance to win, please enter the ballot below:
A stylish Thai restaurant in west London with an authentic air. Some of the dishes you'll recognise – satay, pad Thai, massaman curry – and some you won't, but they'll be a pleasant surprise, like the larb salad (with minced pork, squid and prawns) or gang pat ped yang (roast duck curry with lychees and pineapple).
Venue says: “Experience authentic Thai cuisine in a cosy vibe. Discover an extensive Thai menu that spans classic dishes and renowned street foods.”
You might also like
- Time Out Card competition: Win tickets to an Audrey Hepburn exhibition and exclusive film screening
- Time Out Card competition: Exclusive Imax screening of 'Robots 3D' at the Science Museum
- Time Out Card competition: Win tickets to Lail Arad's single launch at St Pancras Old Church
- Time Out Card competition: Win a pair of tickets to the Red Bull Air Race
- Time Out Card competition: Win tickets to an exclusive Angostura Rum tasting masterclass